Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's here! bet everyone's just damn bloody excited, but I'm like.. crap, it's finally next here.. haha. that just means I'm going army,REALLY SOON!. Like on the 6th and today's already the 1st.. oh man. :S
Okies, so went to Edmond's place both on Friday and Saturday. When over to his place after tennis on friday.. I dint play that much since Greg was like.. shooting I dont know what the whole time.. haha. Yeah, so I think we were picking balls... at least I was. Then we went over to his place to makan and just talk.. haha. Watched "The Longest Yard" not bad, quite funny.. but I've seen funnier Adam Sandler movies. haha...
Yeah, so we had the New Year's party at Edmond's, nothing much to talk about, we just ate like a hell load of food, went swimming, celebrated Rissa's birthday, watched movies and the rest played pool and all.. Hmmm.. some of the peeps were secretly drinking in Ed's room.. haha, and they were drunk. haha.. Darren was calling Nicholas Muthusamy and Nic's just really really funny when he's drunk.. he just goes on laughing and laughing for no reason like a bloody hyena. Yeah, den I went to drink and I got fucking high again.. hmmm, maybe more drunk than the last time I was depressed.. not sure, cause I puked a whole lot more(could it due to more food I ate?)... dint feel really good. haha, maybe I shouldn't have gotten so high in front of the younger ones. so Mel found out.. and he sent us a message to a few of us kinda reprimanding us.. hmmms... think that's about it la. went for Macs breakfast this morning.. yum yum hotcakes.. damn, I'm like bloody fat already la.. haha, how to lose all these excess weight in 5days? :P ah wells..
Oh yeah, went to Orchard after singing for the wedding mass in the morning yesterday and bought 1pair of jeans and 1pair of shoes... FINALLY found a not bad looking pair of adidas climacool shoes, climacool shoes are just the best.. dry up really fast. Yeah, it's really hard to describe.. white.. with black? hmm. wanted the blue one actually, much nicer but they dint have my size anymore.. but this is the same model just diff color.. so just buy lor! lol.. sad to say it only had a 10% discount and the jeans 0% discount. still need to buy some stuff before going into the army.. CHIONG AH!

No comments: