Monday, June 12, 2006

i feel like breaking and crying right now.. it's been so long since i last blogged eh. haha, i've met the most wonderful girl in march.. and now, *sigh*.. i dont even have the strength to type anymore, no will to go on in life. someone please help me...
is it cause of the army? that i've got no time for her... or is it cause she's grown feelings for some other guy?(which i fear but dont believe so..)
i feel so pathetic... for once, i've respected a girl so much and yet.. i couldn't hold out and assure her
ARGH
my mind's s o scrambled
so screwed up..
i dont know what to do anymore... when all you can say is sorry and u've lost all feelings for me..
*starts crying*
haiz
why is this happening to me???? WHY?!?!
do i just move on in life thinking nothing has happened
till the day i see your face and i'd be dumbstruck
depressed
i duno myself anymore..
life's so screwed up...

No comments: