Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sigh.. just chatted with one of my juniors. I can't help it.. everytime I just keep looking back. What if.. all the "What if I went here,did this etc. etc."

Firstly, what if I never dropped Higher Chinese.. I would have gotten to TJC, I'd most probably have gotten better grades,get a scholarship, go overseas, come back and have job stability.

So I went to TPJC and I had a what if... sigh. it should have never happened, i should have studied the last bit for my chemistry. it's over though. :S I got a C for chem. It seriously sucks, sigh... think I disappointed my tutor even more.

But to really look on the bright side, I'm doing a course which I'll definitely be interested in. But.. I really wanna go to London. Should I just apply to Imperial first? I really dont know.. someone, give me advice please.. :S

No comments: