Thursday, October 18, 2007

I remember how nothing seemed to worry us when we were young. All we had to do.. was just play, have fun and never be bothered by any matters of the heart. Nowadays,as you grow older, it seems too much to take, all these feelings twirling and swirling. Man, I had this feeling.. like so blardy moody. God knows why I feel this way...if everything could just stop being this way.. I wanna be happy.. I just wanna be happy and contented with everything. :(

I dont know if my legs getting better or it's the same now... zzz. This sucks. I wanna get well.. I wanna start running and swimming. I wanna be fit. I wanna feel good.. Man, I need to workout alot more..

I dont know what to do with my life.. Just hope I can move out of here and start somewhere new..

No comments: