Friday, September 28, 2007

This sucks.
Zzz... I dont even know what to talk about on this blog.. haha. Anyways, cos of the damn army, I tore my ligament.. why?

I joined rugby earlier this year.. and some asshole step on my leg but it was nothing then as I went to SGH A&E and the doctor said it was nothing but just a sprained.. even my camp Medical Officer(MO) examined my leg and said there was nothing wrong. I was forced into marching for SAF day and NDP which of course I so not regret doing cause I dont need to see my boss' lousy face. Anyways.. somewhere between marching training and 1 Armour Road Relay Training I tore my damn ligament.. so after NDP I went for my operation.. and I'm officially on MC till 31Oct.. which means just in time for my ORD which I'm so damn bloody happy for. I really regret being an officer. Anyone reading this post,and if u're in god damn OCS, please think a trillion times before you wanna become an officer. I seriously regret it.

S O L T I T U D E... bloody hell. I feel so lonely and left in a corner of my own. I know people block me on msn and all.. it's just.. I dont know.. haha. I just wanna chat with someone and people ignore me.. :( Sigh...

Anyways.. ZoukOut's coming and I can't wait for it.. Armin Van Buuren's coming to Singapore, I really do hope I can get a picture with him.. oOo.. and of course his autograph. Ah wells... I dont really have much to chat about. Zzz :(

No comments: